Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Day After My 1st Chemo

I've been observing myself since yesterday after my 1st Chemo ever.. So far I am doing alright.. Just like my normal life.. only will fave a very mild dizziness and nausea.. but not so bad at all.. it's like 10 out of 100.. So I am able to do my normal chores I mean.. light one like doing laundry.. folding the cloth.. wash the dishes.. clean the toys.. duhh..

The only thing that I have to be very careful was not to get to closed with my little baby who is having flu and eyes infection (But his eyes no more red today.. thank God). I am using my face mask most of the time at home too.. where not necessary my doctor said.. ;-p. But since my baby is not feeling so well so I have no choice.

Last night I have a good sleep.. but at 1 point I felt very warm on my wound.. and my throat felt quite sore.. I woke up and drink lots of water.. and the next morning it alright. I consume lots of water trying not to get heath inside.. Ulcer will always happen during Chemo.. I am trying my very best not to get it.. finger cross. I am consuming coconut water and barley too..

My appetite.. jezz.. I think I felt hungry easily.. yaiks.. My solution I ate small portion but frequent.. sigh..

Other then that everything is normal..




IMG_20121128_081227
I did some sewing today.. Bought this 2 legging from Uniqlo KL.. thick material.. Just did some alteration on them.. I am planning to make some jacket for me too.. not to layan so much all the weaknesses.. But of cos I listen to my body as what doctor said.. :)




IMG_20121128_102650
I bought a new printer.. where I can fax.. scan and of coz printing.. planning to print some of my pictures from my hp to put in an album.. hiks.. Senang2 order je online kan? Hihi.. still waiting cheap deal from Groupon.. so for now.. I spend my boring time with printing photos to an album too..




IMG_20121128_072647
Few friends suggesting to have this plant to prevent cancer or to prevent from coming back.. A IGmer friend show the pic to me.. and I show to my mom.. what a coincident my mom said we have that back at home in KK.. when my sister came down.. my dad tapau some for me to plant while waiting for my treatment done and I can start taking it..

I need to log off now to accompany my hubby who is working so hard in the garden to plant this and doing some fences job.. poor hubby.. but thankful anyway.. he came back early from office almost everyday to be there for me.. love you hubby..


No comments: